Friday, June 24, 2011

Second Place At Exit Festival Competition 2011

Exit festival in cooperation with mixcloud has organized a contest to perform at this year's festival that will be held from 7-10 june at Petrovaradin fortress,Novi Sad,Serbia.I applied with my mix that you had a chance to hear the last few days and i won second place in competition for Suba stage.Because of really big number of great mixes and names i did not expect that my mix will reach this far,but it is.For me this is a very big success because it proves that people love music that i do and that is somehow recognizable and different from other.Once again, i would like to thank everyone who listened to and favored my mix and in that way contribute it to be among the winning mixes.See you at the Petrovaradin fortress!!!